Flavoured Matcha - 3 x 20g

Reviews
£9.95£13.95
  • flavoured matcha tea
  • flavoured matcha tea
  • Flavoured Matcha - 3 x 20g
  • flavoured matcha green tea latte
  • Flavoured Matcha - 3 x 20g
  • Flavoured Matcha - 3 x 20g

Flavoured Matcha - 3 x 20g

Reviews
£9.95£13.95
  • Clear your head & improve your concentration
  • Steady energy levels for up to 6 hours
  • Boost your metabolism 
  • Rich in healthy antioxidants
  • High quality matcha at affordable prices
  • Customer Reviews

    Based on 15 reviews
    100%
    (15)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    S
    S.W.
    Great matcha teas

    Love these teas.. super yummy!

    S
    S.L.

    Flavoured Matcha - 3 x 20g

    N
    N.O.
    Great product

    Never had matcha before but love this. I prefer the mint flavour than just the regular matcha

    E
    E.M.
    Vibrant goodness

    Super fast delivery, excellent product and I will definitely repurchase.

    M
    M.M.
    Ohh what a lovely cuppa!

    Very nice mild flavours, convenient small packs easy to carry in your hand bag so you can always have
    quali”tea” to hand! Lovely:-)

  • For best results: Use 1/2 a level teaspoon (around 1g) per serving. Mix with hot water/milk/juice/smoothies/baking.

    Ingredients for regular matcha: 100% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade). That is all! 

    Ingredients for lemon matcha: 80% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 20% lemongrass. That is all! 

    Ingredients for mint matcha: 90% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 10% fresh mint leaves (peppermint). That is all! 

    Authentic Japanese matcha. Suitable for vegans.

    taste guarantee

  • How much does shipping cost? 

    FREE UK & EU delivery on all orders over £10 (£1 if under).

    £1.95 for Worldwide delivery.

    Is your packaging recyclable? 

    75% of products on our website are in recyclable packaging. We try to help to look after the planet by using recyclable glass jars and recyclable card/paper when sending your order.

    Why is your matcha fantastic value for money? 

    Our supplier in Japan has been producing the best matcha tea for over 30 years. Thanks to you we are their biggest customer in Europe, which helps us to get a great deal. These cost savings give us the opportunity to provide you with high-quality matcha at affordable prices.

    How much matcha green tea should I drink? 

    Most people like to enjoy 1-2 servings a day. At PureChimp we recommend you consume no more than 5 cups servings a day to keep within the lower recommended caffeine limit.

    Does your matcha green tea contain caffeine? 

    Yes, our Matcha Tea contains around 35mg of caffeine per serving. A serving is 1g (½ a level teaspoon).