- A delicate green tea flavour with a hint of cinnamon
- Feel good energy without the anxiety
- Clear your mind & improve your concentration
- High in healthy antioxidants
- Improve your health today!
Why cinnamon matcha?
Our Cinnamon Matcha has a yummy but subtle matcha green tea taste with a hint of cinnamon. We use True Cinnamon (Ceylon) in this product.
Why PureChimp Matcha?
For best results: Mix 1 level scoop/half a level tsp (around 1g) with a dash of cold water & whisk away. Top up with hot water/milk of your choice. Whisk again if required.
Can be used with hot water/milk/juice/smoothies/baking.
Ingredients: 86% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 14% cinnamon (true). That is all!
Suitable for vegans.