Matcha Gift Box - 3 x 50g Jars

Reviews
£29.95

Get 25% OFF today with coupon code: FRESH

  • Original, Lemon & Mint Matcha
  • Rich in skin-clearing antioxidants 
  • Packaged in recyclable glass & cardboard
  • High quality matcha from Japan
  • Delicate green tea flavour

Why this gift?

Give the gift of green! Three stunning Matcha tea powders, presented as probably the healthiest gift you’ll ever give. 

Perfect as a treat for mum and dad, a picky sibling, or that special someone (even if that special someone is you!)

antioxidants in matcha graph

For best results: Mix 1/2 a level teaspoon (around 1g) with a dash of water & whisk away. Top up with hot water or hot/cold milk of your choice & whisk again.

Can be used with juice/smoothies/baking.

Ingredients for regular matcha: 100% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade).

Ingredients for lemon matcha: 80% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 20% lemongrass.

Ingredients for mint matcha: 90% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 10% fresh mint leaves.

Shelf life: 12 months. For freshness consume within 6 weeks of opening.

Authentic Japanese matcha. Jars are recyclable glass. Suitable for vegans.

taste guarantee text with purechimp masco drinking matcha

Is your packaging recyclable? 

A lot of it is. We try to help to look after the planet by using recyclable glass jars and recyclable card/paper when sending your order.

Why is your matcha fantastic value for money? 

Our supplier in Japan has been producing the best matcha tea for over 30 years. Thanks to you we are their biggest customer in Europe, which helps us to get a great deal. These cost savings give us the opportunity to provide you with high-quality matcha at affordable prices.

How much matcha green tea should I drink? 

Most people like to enjoy 1-2 servings a day. At PureChimp we recommend you consume no more than 5 cups servings a day to keep within the lower recommended caffeine limit.

Does your matcha green tea contain caffeine? 

Yes, our Matcha Tea contains around 35mg of caffeine per serving. A serving is 1g (½ a level teaspoon).

royal mail logo

All orders before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day. We ship all orders via Royal Mail.

UK

FREE Royal Mail 48 on all orders (takes 2-4 working days).

EU

EU delivery £1.95 (€2.30).

Royal Mail Airmail takes 3-7 working days.

USA

USA delivery £1.95 ($2.70).

Royal Mail Airmail takes 4-10 working days.

Rest of the World

Worldwide delivery £1.95, ($2.70).

Royal Mail Airmail takes 4-10 working days.

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews
86%
(6)
0%
(0)
14%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
T
T.
Matcha

Love love love this product. Tasty and amazing.

S
S.L.
Gift set tea

Pleased. Nice presentation. Bought for me. Feel healthier. Fixing my coffee addiction

S
S.L.
Gift set tea

Pleased. Nice presentation. Bought for me. Feel healthier. Fixing my coffee addiction

T
T.A.
One happy Husband!

I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He fell in love with the taste of Matcha Latte after trying it in a coffee shop. So I thought this was a nice way for him to create a similar drink at home and the different flavours add a bit of variety to the norm. The packaging was really cute. All 3 flavours are lovely. A perfect gift and we'll worth the money I think. :relaxed:

S
S.T.
Matcha Green Tea Gift Box

I love this Matcha green tea. The taste is superb!! I will be ordering again!