- Gently reduce inflammation and hydrate your skin naturally
- Carefully selected ingredients that are highly moisturising
- 100% natural, vegan, pure & palm oil free
- Packaged in recyclable glass + aluminium lids
- Also great for sensitive skin
Why This Natural Skin Care Kit?
Great For Sensitive Skin
Handmade In The UK
5% Of Our Profits Go To Charity
Packaged In Recyclable Glass
- The 100% natural way to look after your skin
- A highly moisturising combination of products
- Skincare kit handmade with love in the UK
Facial cream: Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Wax, Shea Butter, Hemp Oil, Banana Flavour, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamin E Oil.
Cleanser: Ground Almonds, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Kaolin Clay, Dried Marigold, Banana Flavour, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamin E Oil.
Suitable for vegans.
How much does shipping cost?
FREE Worldwide delivery on all orders.
Is your packaging recyclable?
99% of products on our website are in recyclable packaging. We try to help to look after the planet by using recyclable glass jars and recyclable card/paper when sending your order.
Do you use pesticides when growing your matcha?
Our matcha is grown without the use of pesticides.
Why is your matcha fantastic value for money?
Our supplier in Japan has been producing the best matcha tea for over 30 years. Thanks to you we are their biggest customer in Europe, which helps us to get a great deal. These cost savings give us the opportunity to provide you with high-quality matcha at affordable prices.
How much matcha green tea should I drink?
Most people like to enjoy 1-2 servings a day. At PureChimp we recommend you consume no more than 5 cups servings a day to keep within the lower recommended caffeine limit.
Does your matcha green tea contain caffeine?
Yes, our Matcha Tea contains around 35mg of caffeine per serving. A serving is 1g (½ a level teaspoon).