100ml Milk of choice
½ tsp PureChimp matcha tea
½ tsp Honey
1. Chop and freeze the mango.
2. Blend the frozen mango with 100ml of water and pour into cup.
3. Add ice.
4. Pour over 100ml milk of choice (we used coconut milk!).
5. In a separate cup, add a dash of hot water to PureChimp matcha gr...
We have been working hard with our supplier to create a conditioner.
Unfortunately, it has not been possible to make a 100% natural conditioner bar.
We are currently looking into alternative methods, but we feel it is essential to stay as a 100% natural brand.
We recommend using a conditioner that has natural origins and uses eco-friendly pac...
Recipe (makes 6)
200g White chocolate
1 tsp PureChimp Matcha Tea
1. Peel and halve the bananas.
2. Push a lolly stick into each piece of banana and freeze for 2 hours.
3. Once the bananas are frozen, sieve 1 tsp of PureChimp matcha into melted chocolate and stir.
4. Dip the bananas into the cho...
As Monday rolls around again, a strong cup of coffee is how many of us start the working week. The rush of caffeine delivers a much-needed boost to perk us up for the rest of the day.
However, with its stress-reducing properties, antioxidant benefits and gentle caffeine boost, many people are making the switch to matcha tea. It’s no surprise th...