160g unsalted butter
160g (¾ cup) sugar
4 large eggs
60ml (¼ cup) milk
20g (3 tbsp) PureChimp matcha green tea
200g (1 ½ cup) plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
100g dark chocolate
1. Make sure the butter, eggs and milk are at room temperature and preheat the oven to 180 ºC
2. Put the butter in a large bowl and beat i...
If there is one thing that many of us are now aware of, it is that we should be doing more to reduce our plastic usage and in turn our plastic wastage.
Wonder what you can do to help? Well, take a look at our top 5 tips to reduce plastic wastage.
One of the main reasons that we end up using single-use plastics is because we are cut sh...
1 cup of cold water
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tsp honey/sweetener of choice
1/2 a level tsp PureChimp Matcha
1. Add all ingredients (except the ice) to our PureChimp flask or a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake well.
3. Pour over ice and serve with a slice of lemon.
4. Sit in the sun and enjoy!