- 2 ripe bananas, chopped and frozen
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (or almond butter)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1 tsp PureChimp matcha green tea powder
- Dark chocolate
- Vegan whipped cream or homemade coconut whipped cream
- 1 homemade matcha chocolate brownie
1. Add the first 5 ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
2. Melt some dark chocolate and drizzle on the inside of 2 glasses/jars. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
3. Pour in the milkshake, top with vegan/coconut whipped cream and top with a homemade matcha brownie.