1. Have you been enjoying the sun a bit too much?
2. Moisturising lots & lots will help to soothe your sunburn.
3. Enjoy a super cool bath.
4. Make the most of it and get others to be your slave.
5. Be sure to put high factor sun cream on your sunburn or cover it up with clothes.
This was a hard one, but we know people in The UK in part...
1. Use 100% natural products.
2. Patch test skin care products before using them.
3. Enjoy a daily matcha green tea super shot.
4. If it smells really perfumey, avoid it. Even if it is 100% natural.
5. Cleanse & moisturise once a day.
You could probably memorize these tips off by heart. They are simple but effective.
You will notice le...
1. Eat plenty of foods high in Vitamin E like Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Apricots and Olives.
2. Use a natural cream high in Vitamin E at least 2 x a day.
3. Regular gentle exfoliation will encourage new skin cell growth.
4. Drink water every day. If your wee is clear your doing a good job.
5. The scar friendly three: coenzyme Q10, the ...
1. Use natural skin care products that are suitable for sensitive skin.
2. Use a diary or phone to take note of what triggers your Rosacea. You will find a trend. You now know what food/drink triggers your Rosacea. Avoid them amigo.
3. Use our 100% natural super face combo 2
4. Swap your daily tea/coffee for super tea. As a bonus super tea ha...