100ml Milk of choice
½ tsp PureChimp matcha tea
½ tsp Honey
1. Chop and freeze the mango.
2. Blend the frozen mango with 100ml of water and pour into cup.
3. Add ice.
4. Pour over 100ml milk of choice (we used coconut milk!).
5. In a separate cup, add a dash of hot water to PureChimp matcha gr...
Today, we’re going to examine whether organic matcha is better than non-organic matcha or whether it holds any benefits whatsoever.
The Japanese View
The Japanese have been drinking non-organic matcha for years with seemingly no consequences. Organic matcha farming is a recent development, but it has no potential to take over in Japan sim...
350ml Hazelnut milk
50g Porridge oats
1tsp PureChimp Matcha
Handful of blackberries
1. Heat the Hazelnut milk in a pan.
2. Add the porridge oats and matcha.
3. Simmer for 4-5 mins whilst stirring.
4. To serve: pour in a bowl, sprinkle over cinnamon, drizzle honey and a hand full of blackberries.
It's perfect for stress support
A single cup of Matcha will help you be completely calm, relaxed and happy.
It contains high levels of L-theanine which allows your mind to relax while energises your body. Whereas coffee tends to increase stress levels.
Lose those extra pounds and get fit
Boost your metabolism and turn Matcha into a powerful fat ...