1/2 tsp PureChimp Matcha
Dash of Hot Water
1 Drop of Vanilla
1 tsp of Honey
1. Add PureChimp Matcha and a dash of hot water to a cup, whisk.
2. Warm the coconut milk.
3. Add Vanilla and Honey to the milk, whisk until frothy.
4. Pour milk into cup the with Matcha and enjoy!
150g steel-cut oats
2 tbsp maple syrup (or another liquid sweetener ), to taste
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp matcha tea
1. Place oats into a bowl and cover with water. Soak for around 2 hours (or overnight).
2. After soaking, rinse and drain the oats.
3. Scoop oat...
Fruit Juice of your choice
1 tsp PureChimp Matcha
Fruits and Berries (we used Passionfruit, Pomegranate and blueberries)
1. Half the Papaya fruit and scoop out the seeds. This will be your bowl.
2. Blend banana, spinach, fruit juice and PureChimp Matcha to make a green smoothie.