100ml Milk of choice
½ tsp PureChimp matcha tea
½ tsp Honey
1. Chop and freeze the mango.
2. Blend the frozen mango with 100ml of water and pour into cup.
3. Add ice.
4. Pour over 100ml milk of choice (we used coconut milk!).
5. In a separate cup, add a dash of hot water to PureChimp matcha gr...
130g Plain Flour
1 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Baking Powder
240ml Soy Milk (or milk of choice)
Pinch of Salt
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
1tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp PureChimp Matcha
1. Combined all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Pour in Soy Milk, Vanilla and Vegetable oil, whisk with a fork to create a smooth batter.
3. Heat a non-stic...
350ml Hazelnut milk
50g Porridge oats
1tsp PureChimp Matcha
Handful of blackberries
1. Heat the Hazelnut milk in a pan.
2. Add the porridge oats and matcha.
3. Simmer for 4-5 mins whilst stirring.
4. To serve: pour in a bowl, sprinkle over cinnamon, drizzle honey and a hand full of blackberries.
250g Oreo Biscuits
100g Melted Butter
600g Soft Cheese
100g Icing Sugar
2 Drops Vanilla
2 tsp PureChimp Matcha
280ml Double Cream
1. Set a handful of Oreo Biscuits aside for decoration and crush the rest.
2. Pour over melted butter and mix well.
3. Scoop this mix into a cake tin and press down firmly to create the cheesecak...