- 300g of dates without pits
- 150g hazelnut s
- 150g cashew nuts
- 6-7 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 800 ml. coconut milk
- 12g agar-agar (vegetarian gelatine)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp matcha tea
- 100g of berries for decoration
1. Prepare a shape measuring 23 cm. Cut a circle of parchment and make a mould.
2. Grind dates with hazelnut. Lay this in a mould and press it with your fingers, distribute it tightly throughout the form.
3. Soak Agar-agar in 100g of coconut milk.
4. Put the following in a saucepan; cashew nuts, maple syrup, 1 banana, vanilla extract, 700ml of coconut milk and match tea. Thoroughly crush and mix.
5. Pour agar-agar into your saucepan and warm up to 38 degrees Celsius.
6. Cool slightly and pour into the mould.
7. Put the cake into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
8. Decorate with berries.