- 200g Wafers (5 Sheets)
- 400g Condensed Milk
- 250g Softened Unsalted Butter
- 200g Melted White Chocolate
- 2 tsp PureChimp Matcha
- 110g Ground Walnuts
- 1tsp Vanilla Extracta
1. Mix all ingredients, except wafers, in a large bowl until creamy.
2. Lay a long piece of cling film (twice the length of the wafers) over your work surface and lay one of the wafers in the centre, waffled side up.
3. Spread a quarter of the chocolate mixture all the way to the edges. Lay another wafer over the top and repeat the process with the final sheet of wafer. Do not spread chocolate over the top layer.
4. Gather the cling film from both sides and wrap the wafer cake well before refrigerating for a few hours or overnight.
5. Slice and decorate with more walnuts and chocolate.