- 1 level scoop (½ tsp) PureChimp Matcha + ½ tsp for decoration
- 60ml Double cream
- 225g White chocolate + 75g for dipping
- 15g Butter (room temperature)
- Pinch of salt
1. Pour the cream into a small saucepan and place on medium heat.
2. Chop 225g of white chocolate and add to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 45 seconds until the chocolate starts to melt.
3. When the cream lightly simmers, remove from heat and whisk in ½ tsp of matcha.
4. Pour the hot cream over the partly melted chocolate and whisk well until smooth and shiny. The chocolate should now be completely melted and combined.
5. Add the butter (make sure its room temperature) and a pinch of salt.
6. Cover and place in the fridge for 2hrs.
7. Roll the chocolate ganache into 1inch balls. It helps to dust your hands with icing sugar.
8. Refrigerate the balls for 20mins.
9. Melt the remaining 75g of white chocolate. If you’d like the truffles to appear green, you can also add 1/2tsp of matcha to this chocolate.
10. Dip the balls into the chocolate, evenly coating and leave to set.
Dust your hands with icing sugar when rolling the truffles.
Use cocktail sticks for dipping your truffles in the chocolate coating and push into polystyrene to hold upright.