- 100g white chocolate
- ½ tsp PureChimp matcha green tea
- 50g freeze-dried raspberries (whole or crumbled)
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place 2/3 of the white chocolate in a double boiler or a bowl placed over a pot of steaming water (medium high heat), stirring constantly until melted (5-10 minutes).
3. Add matcha powder to the bowl and stir until the streaks disappear and the chocolate is uniform in colour.
4. Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment-lined baking tray. Sprinkle your frozen raspberries on top. Gently press the toppings into the chocolate to make sure they stick.
5. Refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes, until chocolate is set and can be broken into chunks. Enjoy :)