- 130g Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 240ml Soy Milk (or milk of choice)
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp PureChimp Matcha (we used cinnamon flavour)
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Pour in Soy Milk, Vanilla and Vegetable oil, whisk with a fork to create a smooth batter.
3. Heat a non-stickfrying pan on medium heat.
4. Add the batter to a jug so its easier to pour.
5. Pour a small amount of batter into the pan (we used a shot glass to measure).
6. Wait until the pancake starts to bubble then flip it over.
8. Add your favourite toppings (we used banana and vegan ice cream).
For the green tea sauce:
- 1 tbsp PureChimp Matcha
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup plant based double cream
- 1/4 cup hot water
Dissolve the matcha and sugar in hot water. Add to a pan with double cream and gently heat until bubbles. Cool in fridge and serve.