- 150g steel-cut oats
- 500ml water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or another liquid sweetener ), to taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp matcha tea
1. Place oats into a bowl and cover with water. Soak for around 2 hours (or overnight).
2. After soaking, rinse and drain the oats.
3. Scoop oats into your blender and add 500ml water and blend for about 8-10 seconds.
4. Strain the resulting mass with gauze (a light cloth).
5. Add cinnamon, match tea, salt and maple syrup. Blend for a few seconds.
6. Pour the milk from the blender into a clean mason jar for storage in the fridge.
7. Shake well before use.