- 1 cup (95g) oats - use gluten-free if you have an allergy/intolerance
- 1/4 cup (35g) pistachios
- 1/2 cup (28g) coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp PureChimp matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (4tbsp) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (4tbsp) coconut oil, melted
Preheat your oven to 170*C (150*C fan assisted).
Mix the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
Pour the maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix until everything is well combined.
Transfer onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake.
Bake for around 20 minutes, giving it a toss half way through.