- ½ level tsp (1 level matcha scoop) PureChimp Matcha Tea
- ½ cup Tapioca pearls (we used black pearls, but you can choose your favourite!)
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 cup milk of choice (we used coconut)
1. Cook the tapioca pearls as instructed on the packet. Usually, they will need boiling in water for around 5 minutes. Strain and allow to cool.
2. Mix the honey with the cooked tapioca pearls.
3. Add the pearls and honey to a glass followed by ice cubes.
4. Pour over the milk.
5. Whisk the matcha powder in a separate cup with a dash of cold water. Mix until powder is well combined and lump-free. Using a PureChimp electric whisk does the job!
6. Pour matcha into the glass.
Tip: Purchase a reusable stainless steel bubble tea straw to suck up the bubbles whilst you drink & enjoy the fun.