For the blueberry layer
- 145g frozen blueberries
- 300ml milk - use a creamier milk like soya or hemp
For the matcha layer
- 1 large ripe banana
- Handful of spinach 250ml milk of choice
- 1 tsp PureChimp matcha powder
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or honey to sweeten (optional)
- Some blueberry jam (homemade or shop bought)
1. Add the blueberries and milk to a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer into a glass and set to one side while you make the matcha layer.
2. Add the banana, spinach, matcha and sweetener (if using any) along with 250ml milk. Blend until smooth.
3. In a bottle/glass/jar, layer the blueberry mixture, matcha mixture and blueberry jam to create a swirl effect.