- 1 tsp dried lavender
- Dash of boiling water
- 1 tsp honey/sweetner of choice (for a sweeter latte)
- 1 tsp PureChimp matcha
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- Add the dried lavender and boiling water into a bowl and brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the lavender and add the honey/sweetner and PureChimp matcha to the water and whisk with a bamboo or electric whisk until the matcha is smooth.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and froth using a bamboo or electric whisk.
- Remove from the heat and pour into the matcha mixture.
- Garnish with extra lavender.