Paleo banana bread recipe using coconut flour. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and grain-free. No sugar added but tastes amazing!
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 50g (1/4 cup) Almond Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 50g (1/2 cup) Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp PureChimp Matcha Green Tea
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 30g Chopped Walnuts
- 30g Chopped Dark Chocolate 85%
1. Preheat the oven to 175c and line/grease a loaf tin.
2. In a bowl use an electric whisk to combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter until smooth and creamy.
3. Add eggs one at a time and mix.
4. Fold in the flour, baking soda, matcha, cinnamon and salt.
5. Next fold in chopped nuts and half of the chocolate.
6. Put batter into your loaf tin and finish by sprinkling over the rest of the chocolate.
7. Bake in the oven for 25 mins.
8. Remove, cool down and slice when needed.