- 4 Bananas
- 2tsp PureChimp Matcha
- 100g Pecan Nuts
- Vanilla extract
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 300g sugar
For the caramel…
1. Boil the sugar and coconut milk together in a pan. Reduce and simmer for 10-15 mins.
2. The sauce will thicken once it cools, if not then boil for a little longer.
For the ‘nice’ cream….
1. Slice the bananas and freeze for 1 hour.
2. Remove from freezer and blend with PureChimp Matcha.
3. Pour into a container and add chopped pecan nuts.
4. Place in freezer for 4 hours until frozen.
You can also add some caramel to the 'nice' cream and blend it in.