You’ll need a whisk/electric mixer/frother to make this recipe.
- 1/2 a level tsp (1 level matcha scoop) PureChimp matcha powder
- 1 egg white or 2 tbsp aquafaba (chickpea liquid)
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk of choice (we used coconut milk)
1. Whip the egg white or aquafaba until it is frothy and mostly stiff.
2. Gradually add the sugar and whip again until stiff peaks form.
3. Sift in the matcha powder & whisk until combined.
4. Add the milk to a glass with ice.
5. Top with the whipped matcha and enjoy!