- 25g olive oil
- 100g brown sugar
- 75ml non-dairy milk
- 200g flour
- 50g peanut butter
- 1 ½ tsp matcha tea powder
- 2 tbsp jam
1. Prepare the syrup. Mix in a saucepan the sugar and olive oil. Melt the sugar until brown. Slowly add hot milk. Cool, the syrup to room temperature.
2. Add peanut butter to syrup and stir. After that, add the flour and matcha. Knead the dough.
3. Roll out the dough thinly and cut out stars. In half of them make round holes.
4. Bake at 200 ° C for 8-10 minutes.
5. Cool, the cookies and add jam to stars.