For Swiss Roll Cake:
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
- 35g caster sugar
- 70g self rising flour
- 2 tsp PureChimp Super Tea (Matcha Green Tea Powder)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 120ml whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 strawberries (finely chopped into pieces)
To make the filling:
Whip the cream with sugar until creamy and thick. Keep in the refrigerator to chill.
To Make the Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 230C. Grease and line 10″ x 12″ rectangle tray with baking paper.
- Beat the egg yolks and 1/2 the sugar until thick and pale.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar until stiff.
- Carefully fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg white.
- Fold in the flour mixture and melted butter. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
To Assemble the Cake:
Transfer the cake to a piece of baking paper. Spread an even layer of the cream mixture onto the cake and sprinkle strawberries. Roll the cake up from the long end. Once it’s firmly rolled, wrap it up with the baking paper and put it in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Now it’s time to boost your metabolism whilst enjoying a slice of cake!