1. Eat plenty of foods high in Vitamin E like Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Apricots and Olives.
2. Use a natural cream high in Vitamin E at least 2 x a day.
3. Regular gentle exfoliation will encourage new skin cell growth.
4. Drink water every day. If your wee is clear your doing a good job.
5. The scar friendly three: coenzyme Q10, the amino acid l-carnitine, and gotu kola are great supplements to help heal scars.
Write these tips down, put them on your wall and follow them everyday.
Your scars will hopefully start to fade overtime. If you are trying to heal red marks, the good news is you can. A lot of other stars can be tricky to heal.
Remember life is more fun when you feel confident in your skin.