1. Matcha Green Tea- in at number one is our all time favourite. It’s bursting with antioxidants & benefits.
2. Honey - how can something taste so good and be healthy?
3. Walnuts - a fantastic healthy snack.
4. Oats - high in fibre will help you maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
5. Salmon - full of juicy omega 3. Many of us need more of this in our life.
6. Spirulina - new hot product. Boosts your immune system and helps to remove toxins from your blood.
7. Tomatoes - the great news is we all tend to get plenty of them in sauces. Yes tomato ketchup counts.
8. Blueberries - packed with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids, these berries are also high in potassium and vitamin C, making them the top choice of doctors and nutritionists.
9. Beans - an amazing protein alternative to meat.
10. Spinach - Popeye loves it. Do we need to say anymore?