300g of dates without pits
150g hazelnut s
150g cashew nuts
6-7 tsp. maple syrup
800 ml. coconut milk
12g agar-agar (vegetarian gelatine)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp matcha tea
100g of berries for decoration
1. Prepare a shape measuring 23 cm. Cut a circle of parchment and make a mould.
2. Grind dates with h...
2tsp PureChimp Matcha
100g Pecan Nuts
1 can Coconut Milk
For the caramel…
1. Boil the sugar and coconut milk together in a pan. Reduce and simmer for 10-15 mins.
2. The sauce will thicken once it cools, if not then boil for a little longer.
For the ‘nice’ cream….
1. Slice the ban...
PureChimp Mint Matcha
1. Blend watermelon and pour into a glass over ice.
2. Whisk 1tsp of PureChimp mint matcha with cold water and a squeeze of lime, pour into same glass....sip and enjoy!
Recipe (makes 4-6)
1 Can of Coconut Milk
2 tsp Honey
1 tsp PureChimp Matcha
Handful of Raspberries
½ Vanilla Bean Pod (or extract)
½ Lime (Juice)
Ice-lolly molds and sticks
1. Separate the Coconut Milk into two bowls.
2. To one bowl add 1 tsp PureChimp Matcha, Lime and Vanilla, mix well.
3. To the other add a handful ...
Recipe (serves 2)
Maple syrup, add to taste
½ tsp lemon matcha powder
1. Wash the spinach, peel your kiwis and apple.
2. Cut the kiwi into slices and grate the apple.
3. Put the spinach, kiwi, apple in a blender.
4. Add water, match tea and maple syrup (optional). Blend away!